1. INDICATION of Salvation by Profession of Faith & Baptism, by Letter, or by Statement. If you believe the Lord is leading you to join FBC Cuthbert, you may indicate this to a staff member during the week, or by coming forward during the invitation time of any worship service. Those joining may do so in one of three ways:
- By PROFESSION OF FAITH AND BAPTISM: If you will receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord and follow Him in Baptism by immersion, we welcome you into our church family. Baptism gives testimony to others of your salvation and demonstrates your obedience to Christ’s command.
- By LETTER: If you are a member of another Baptist church and God leads you to move your membership letter here, we will be happy to welcome you into our church body. We can take care of the details of transferring your letter of membership.
- By STATEMENT: If you have made a previous profession of faith in Jesus Christ and have been baptized by immersion in another church of like faith and order, we will accept you upon your statement of these conditions.
2. PRESENTATION of new members by the pastor and staff to the church body while indicating their chosen Sunday school class and place of service.